There are 10 copies of the ECCC edition of “Cherry” that will be up for purchase soon. This will be the only edition printed.
Cherry came in and it’s REALLY GOOD. I just woke up and it was on the kitchen counter. with a super swanky dogstamp
the best part is that the first partydog deathface didn’t turn out right, so it got scribbled out and I got another one FOR FREE
that means I have 1 more partydog deathface on official patented copyrighted minted and archived printed partydog material than the average Joe.
Cherry is printed by Austin, TX’s The Cavalry Press and created by partydog, who has made a bevvy of comics that you can view on lamezone.net, which is up sometimes.
the comics there are wonderful. they’re maybe the first webcomics I’ve seen that HAVE to be webcomics, and everything from the page navigation knibknobs to the vertigo eyecandy backgrounds and signature ultravertical format is not only wonderfully novel but wrapped around genuinely beautiful, hilarious, and emotionally-affecting comics
you all probably already know about partydog but I just woke up and I’m real excited
THX THX i hope everyone who bought cherry likes it!!
- nakedbutlerforrealjustice likes this
- thecavalrypress reblogged this from lamezone and added:
- numerosix likes this
- doctortigerbitch likes this
- missmersey likes this
- mistomaxo likes this
- lamezone reblogged this from notentirelythere and added:
- prionace said: just realized that the scribbles were ‘partydog’ and not ‘pussy’ (ii have body/system/()
- battlemaxace likes this
- notentirelythere posted this